Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another New Addiction...


I now have a new favorite hobby, it is good and bad. My dear friend Melinda and her Husband got a WII for Christmas and a WII fit for Valentines, this has been my downfall. We have a standing invitation to come play anytime. The reason this is good is because it is free entertainment and it is really fun. The reason it is bad is because it is free entertainment and really fun. I love playing the Wii and challenging the family at tennis matches and bowling and cow racing. (which I am horrible) The Wii fit is a whole other thing... When they introduced us to the Wii fit, it became my enemy. It is really hard. With aerobics and weight training and hula hooping. And a fitness test that weighs you and gives you an age dependent upon your stamina and strength. This computer has a lot of nerve. Now really... what business does a computer game have telling me I am obese. How dare it! It even plumped up my Mii, (You're not alone Holly) It has the audacity to give me exercise tips and weight loss suggestions. It is a love/hate relationship. All my friends who we play with, are all in the same position, so at least we are all harassed together. We have decided to do a biggest loser kind of thing. To check in once a week and do the fitness test and see if we are in any better shape than the week before. Or at least come out younger. So I am determined to get in better shape, just to show the dumb computer game.. what is what! Like I said it is a love/hate relationship.

1 comment:

princess jen said...

So not nice to make your mii plumpy! I'm glad you're having fun with it though!