Monday, October 7, 2013

My Little Boy is Married.... (April 20, 2013)

I can't believe this day has come and gone... My incredible son has gotten married to the girl of his dreams... Brianne Rowley Killpack has joined our family and I could not be happier. She makes Denver laugh and giggle more than ever. They take good care of each other and make a really good team. I love them both so much and know they will make it, despite all those newlywed struggles and adventures. Like being poor, no decent jobs, living in a one room studio apartment. They will make it, we have all been there. Patience is the most important thing to remember. They are happy and that is the most important. I am so proud of both of you, and could not happier for you
. Keep working together and I promise life will be wonderful and you will find more joy than you ever thought possible. I love you... Mom

No comments: