Saturday, October 10, 2009

Life is flying by.....and I am hanging on for dear life!

I do not think I would ever make it without this fabulous group of friends. I am so grateful to have them all in my life. We all come from very different backgrounds are all dyfunctinal in our own special ways. That is probably why we are all drawn together. We have so much fun when we are together,and we love every minute of it. We are there in the hard times, and there in the good times, our own little support group. With life flying by so fast, it is good to have something solid to hang on too. And let me tell you these girls are it!
We have had such a crazy summer, and it is nice to have it behind us, and I think we are ready to settle down, and just be....But life doesn't work that way. Just when you think things are going to be calm, someone swings a bat at your window (literally), and the terror takes over. I think that it is good that we do not know the future. Because at this point, I don't think I could handle it. We never know what is around the corner. My family and friends are the most important things in my life. I just want everyone to be safe and happy. Is that so wrong? I am feeling very frustrated with life right now, and I am on edge. This makes me weary and not at my best, so be patient with me. Again, I thank my friends and family for putting up with me, and keeping me from losing it all together.

3 comments:

princess jen said...

Someone swung a bat at your window?! That's crazy!! I'm glad you have such great friends--and I'm glad I get to be one of them!
love you lots!

brenda said...

I am so glad for you that you have a good core group of friends. It is something to cherish.

Holli said...

I hate that unsettled feeling- I have to be careful or I get too overwhelmed when I think about the future. I can't believe your window! That's awful! You need to take a bat to someone's head! Okay, so that probably wouldn't be the best solution.:) I love you Dawn!